Sustainable Design Assessment Submission 4 week training course.
This course is for design professionals in Victoria, Australia, who are required to submit a sustainability report with their planning application.
This course is suitable for:
- Building design professionals who need to get plans approved by Council;
- Architects and architectural draftpersons;
- Builders and owner builders who want a DIY sustainability report;
- Sustainability professionals and FirstRate5 energy raters who want to deepen their understanding of the Sustainable Design in Planning process; and
- Council Planners who want an industry perspective on sustainability in planning
Are you needing to submit a Council Planning Sustainability report?
Have you had your SDA rejected by Council?
This course can help!
The Sustainable Design Assessment (SDA) can range from simple to complex depending on the complexity of the planning submission. This course will help applicant to improve the quality of their sustainable design assessment submission, helping to get your development through planning smoothly.